Watch Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Victor Ortiz fight live or replay online on September 17, 2011 at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas Nevada.

Victor Ortiz Called Floyd Mayweather, an "Old Man..."

In an interview from BoxingScene.com, Victor Ortiz continues his counter trash talks against Floyd Mayweather Jr. and even called him an "old man." He also said that he will be the one that will end the old man's career and will surely make way for the birth of a new breed of fighter under the name of vicious Ortiz.

Here's the excerpt of his statement from BoxingScene.com:

"I don't care what he brings. He's done. He was done when he signed to fight Victor Ortiz. Everything will be told September 17 when a man's career ends and another man's career begins. I will bring a cane for the old man so his back won't hurt too much."

... "Floyd is a good fighter but I've always thought he wasn't great. I'm not impressed and I'm not going to hold any respect like his 41 victims. Those fighters he fought, none of them were me. Somebody is in trouble. It's not what I think I can do. It's what I know I can do."

Well this looks interesting. At first, I thought Ortiz will not ever got a chance with the undefeated Mayweather so I did a little research and check his previous fights. The only video that I watched was his fight against Maidana when I left a remark on this blog that he can't win this match but this change a lot when I saw him fight, Andre Berto. His performance is really amazing and you can see in his eyes and his vicious attacks the hunger to win which even made Berto to rattle and eventually lost on their fight. I hope this hunger will be present on the Mayweather vs. Ortiz fight.

I am wondering right now if what is the reaction of the "trash talk" king money Mayweather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment